Ashnoor Kaur is an Indian child actress associated with Hindi Indian television and films. She gained fame with the lead role of Mini Khuranna in the show Patiala Babes that airs on Sony Entertainment television. She has played various roles over the years and is an absolute favorite of the audience.
Ashnoor Kaur Biography –
Ashnoor, who is also known as Palak, was born on 3rd May’2004 in New Delhi, India. She was born into a Sikh-Punjabi family. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She did her schooling from Ryan International School in Mumbai. Her father’s name is Gurmeet Singh and her mother’s name is Avneet Kaur.
She always actively participated in the school curricular activities from a very young age and also won the title ‘Ryan Princess’ at her school function.
Ashnoor Career –
Ashnoor debuted with the television show Jhansi Ki Rani in 2009 as a child artist, after which she did a cameo in ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya’. She has done uncountable number of roles but she is best remembered for her role in ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain’ as Naira. She has also appeared in shows like ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya’, ‘Shobbha Somnath Ki’, ‘Mahabharat’, ‘Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev’, ‘Siyaasat’ and ‘Prithvi Vallabh’ and many more.
She also debuted in the Hindi film industry with the film ‘Sanju’ in 2018. She also made an appearance in ‘Manmarziyaan’ in which she played the role of Tapsee Panu’s sister. She has also worked in many print shoots and television ads like ‘Goodnight’, ’Dominos’, ‘LIC’, ‘Safolla Oats’ and ‘Amazon’.
She is also very famous on social media and has more than 1.3 billion fans on her official Instagram handle.
Ashnoor Kaur Appearance –
She is almost 5’2 tall and weighs 55 kg. She has black eyes and black hair color.
Hobbies and Likings –
- Her favorite dream destination is Paris and Goa.
- She loves travelling.
- She is a big movie buff and never misses any Bollywood movie.
- She loves pasta and burger.
- Her favorite actor is Shah Rukh Khan and Katrina Kaif.
- Her favorite colors are Pink and White.
Interesting Facts About Ashnoor Kaur
- Ashnoor was born into a Sikh-Punjabi family.
- She started her career as a child artist in 2009 in ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’.
- She was also featured in ‘Sanju’ and ‘Manmarziyaan’.
- She is an avid animal lover and also owns a pet dog.
- She also received the Golden Petal Award for Most Popular Child Actor.
- The International Human Rights Council awarded her as the Best Child Actor.